I have a large backlog of stories I’ve been working on recently, and the next couple of weeks will see new entries on a wide range of subjects:
- Giorgio Armani and the whole gay thing
- An excellent visit to Giorgio Armani Florence, both alone and with my sister-in-law
- Reportage from Milan Men’s Fashion Week, including the Giorgio Armani FW2013 show
- Details on how to maximize your budget by accessing 40%+ discounts at Giorgio Armani
- Giorgio Armani’s annual sales & marketing cycle
- Discussion about fashion seasons shifting as markets in Asia and the Southern hemisphere open up
- A close-up look at some of the major Armani corporate properties in Milan
- Shots of various pieces in my personal wardrobe, showing how they work together.
Finally this journal will be moving later this week to an all-new, re-designed, hosted platform, with additional features and faster access.
Lots more to come from Armani Man – stay tuned.